How Do I File a Debt Collection Claim
Please prepare the following documents for your claims:
- Supporting documents. All documents to support your claim (invoices/receipts/contracts/tenancy agreements/stamp duty/photos).
- ACRA Business Profile. For business entities, copies of the ACRA business profile (obtained within 1 month from the date of filing) must be uploaded. Obtaining an instant information business search (business profile). The ACRA business profile can be purchased online at www.bizfile.gov.sg (> Purchase of Information > Instant Information > Business Profile) or at any ACRA-accredited service providers, such as Crimson Logic Pte. Ltd.
- Letter of Authorisation. If you are representing an entity (such as a corporation, partnership, or society), for every court attendance, upload an authorisation on the entity’s letterhead stating the representative’s name, NRIC number and designation.
- Memorandum of Consent, if any. For claims exceeding $10,000 but below $20,000, a Memorandum of Consent signed by both parties is required.
- Translations. All documents not in the English language must be accompanied by a certified English translation made by a professional translator.